- Yield : 4 servings
- corn cobs, husks and threads removed and halved to make 8 pieces, then boiled in plenty of water, with half a teaspoon salt added. Whilst the corn cobs are cooking, prepare the sauce with the below ingredients. - 4 fresh
- water - 2 cups
- tomato, liquefi ed with one cup of water - 1 large
- cilantro leaves, chopped - 1 cup fresh
- chopped bell pepper, green or red - 2 tablespoons
- chopped, seeds removed - 1 green chili,
- turmeric powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- salt - 1/4 teaspoon
- sugar - 1/2 teaspoon
- lemon juice - 1 tablespoon
- coconut cream, diluted with one cup water - 1 cup
http://oaklearners.ca/?pimakerey=site-de-rencontre-pour-les-routiers&0be=e9 Boil 2 cups of water with the tomato liquid, cilantro
bell pepper and chopped green chili.
When the vegetables are tender add the turmeric, salt
Pour the coconut cream and lemon juice. Stir on low
heat until the sauce starts bubbling. Do not cover.
Add the previously cooked corn cobs. Keep on stirring
to thicken the sauce and to cover the cobs with the
spicy sauce. Taste for any adjustments and remove
from the heat. Do not cover the cobs until they are
cool. Serve hot or cold with the sauce.
Good as a side dish for a small party