- Yield : 15 dhebra
- bajri fl our (millet flour, available in Indian Stores) - 1 cup
- jowar fl our (sorghum fl our, available in Indian Stores) - 1 cup
- whole wheat flour - 2 tbs
- plain yogurt - 2 tbs
- butter or any soft spread of your choice - 1 tsp
- oil for the dough - ¼ cup
- garlic paste - 1 tsp
- ginger paste - 1 tsp
- cumin, ground - 1 tsp
- salt - ¾ tsp
- coriander powder - ¾ tsp
- turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- sugar - 1 tsp
- lemon juice - 1 tsp
- fresh cilantro leaves, crushed - 2 tbs
- fresh fenugreek leaves, crushed - 1 tbs
- fennel seeds, ground - ¼ tsp
- cardamom powder - 1/8 tsp
- chili paste - ¾ tsp
- onion, chopped finely - 1 medium
- water - ½ cup
- oil, for frying the dhebras - 2 cups
http://householdrepairs.us/45179-macrobid-cost.html recommend Sieve the three types of fl our in a dish.
In a separate bowl mix the remaining ingredients with
¼ cup oil, yogurt and butter. Leave the frying oil aside.
Add the spicy mixture to the flour mixture and bind to
a soft dough, adding more water or fl our, if necessary.
Adjust the salt and spices according to your taste.
Form the dough into small patties and shallow fry in
medium hot oil until golden brown and crispy on both
Serve with yogurt or any type of chutney.